The reason I created this blog is to talk about ways to save money and make money. Given our current economic state, most of us need all the dollars we can get.
To clarify, I am not a financial expert by any stretch of the imagination. I do not work in a financial profession, nor do I have any certifications or degrees in the field. I am simply an ordinary father who is always looking for ways to make money and save money. Any information on this blog is only my opinion and based on my experiences. None of this is professional financial advice. If you are looking for solid financial advice, I recommend getting with a professional.
This blog will primarily be about my experiences on trying to make/save money. My hope for this blog is that it will hopefully benefit you in some way, shape, or form.
All the best,
Daniel Worch
Be sure to follow me on Twitter or X for various posts and random thoughts @danielworch
No comments:
Post a Comment